THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Assignment 7 Story Number 2 Concentration Camps

Dear Nazi

I am a poor little 10 year old standing behind the barb wire that you all have put up. Me and my friends wake up in the mornings just to see if you have removed the barb wire but we see that is it still always their at the beginning we were afraid to touch it because we thought that maybe we would get and electric shock. But after awhile we we touched it and once we saw that it wasn't going anywhere we went to it and touched it everyday.

I am writing this to find out why you all have this barbed wire up here? Are you trying to keep out invaders or something? I have heard my mother talking about some fighting that was going to destroy the country but i really couldn't hear what she was saying. So if you don't mind could you tell me why you guys have put this barbed wire up here?

Also, me and my buddies want to know if someone gets hurt by this barbed wire will you all care or will just feel happy about the damage that the barb wire has done to a person. I really justr personally would like to know the purpose of it being here i think about that everynight after i had realized that it wasn't going anywhere.

Sincerely,
Micheal F.

1 comments:

carrie said...

This does not show that you are writing from the perspective of the barbed wire at a concentration camp.

10/35 points